Many drivers are not aware of the different types of fluids required to keep their vehicles running smoothly:
- Fuel system service may be required to clean residue and deposits from fuel components.
- Brake fluid is under extreme amounts of pressure that causes heat to build up and reduce this fluid’s ability to function over time requiring periodic flushing for optimum operation of vehicle brakes.
- Transmission fluid flush services extend the life of the transmission and preserve expensive internal components.
- Power steering fluid flush procedures help keep a steering system’s components functioning as designed allowing you to safely and easily guide your vehicle.
When fluids degrade, they no longer lubricate and protect components as they were designed to and premature failure can result.
As you plan vehicle maintenance, you will want to have the fluid service procedures performed on all necessary fluids. Here at Tune Tech our ASE Certified mechanics are trained in automotive fluid service. We have equipment to keep your fluid service maintenance needs up to date. With over 34 years of experience, you can be confident we will get you back on the road with your services done right.
Stop by, call or schedule an appointment online today! Let us help you keep your car or truck running as designed.
Advantages of Tune Tech Downtown repair service:
- AAA Certified Auto Repair
- AC Delco Automotive Service Center
- Open 6 Days a Week
- ASE Certified Technicians and Mechanics
- National Warranty
- Conveniently Located at Downtown Boise ID